Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cirrhosis Of The Liver

Hey I can finally fly high, I can get rid of the road
larger.

Always pursue, chase this dream
Determined.
not need a wonderful map. Running, running a straight path Crossing

Reckless look tomorrow. I have no

be called miserable. I am aware, I was there.
I will not bend. The look that only my heart connects to tomorrow. Living
as it is, by my weaknesses.
Without giving, continuing to believe.

Strong, tall and strong I can finally fly.
can freerm the road more often.


always pursue, chase this dream
Determined. Eternal
desire in my heart. Pulling

pulling to the right path looking

No surrender tomorrow. If you abandon

aprensándote wavering and because there is no tomorrow.
What (what) difficulties (difficulties) might close the road.
Someday, someday, I can overcome the infinite sky.

Always
pursue, chase this dream
Determined.
No neLXC hope in your heart run out run out Tomedonai


straight road with no way to send a nonnegotiable

tomorrow if tomorrow does not throw off suffering from a delusion it Tozashi
difficulty whatever way someday, someday
is far beyond the infinite sky

chasing this dream single-mindedly chasing

map does not need exaggerated

run out run out straight road with no way to send a reckless

been chasing

to chase this dream I do not want to entirely exaggerated

map

0 comments:

Post a Comment