Arriety The story is a 'tiny' (or Borrower in English), who will turn 15 years soon, who lives in the house ... one day Shouta and the two found. So begins.
The music is worth it, and Hayao Miyazaki is still doing some scenarios that are transported to the place with just their scenery, music and more. Trailer
: http://www.youtube.com / watch? v = wAqmcXZjrW8
Other songs / OST sung in English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC9IaYq4u0Q
Web : http: / / www.karigurashi.jp / index.html
The song that I bring is the main theme song sung by Arriety's Cecile Corbel.
The translation I did of japonésy noticing some of the English version.
* Note: The song is the short version. The hard real
3.28
- Send Arrietty -
I have 14 years, I am pretty
a healthy little girl I have always been
Hidden below ground without your knowledge
Sometimes happy, sometimes sad
A
someone I know (Chorus)
feel the wind in my hair I see
sky in the summer rain
I get a flower for you
Beyond the road there is another world
Butterflies float (in air) I'm still waiting
Yes, the sounds do not change in my small
or world
not hate you, but darker and
you want to know.
Alegríay mixed sadness always go down.
(Chorus) Under the so
l, rodeado de flores
Contigo los días quiero que sean mejores
Este sentimiento en mi pecho en un mundo nuevo
Yo voy a continuar viviendo.
Lyrics (en japonés)
I ' m 14 years old,
cheerful little bear living
owe much to the floor did you
Sometimes Happy, Sometimes Blue,
meet someone looking at the sky D
* feel the wind in her hair
you want to deliver flowers
different world over there waiting for me I see a butterfly dancing
Well, that does not change my little world
0 comments:
Post a Comment